Night of Destruction
Saturday, July 15 @ 7:00pm
2WD & 4WD Rally Class Rules
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
Any car, truck or van
Airbags must be removed, if equipped
Battery must be fastened tight and covered
- All vehicles must have a 12x12 inch number plate on roof
- Must have a roll bar, can stay inside the vehicle or come over the top and may be mounted in the bed right behind the cab on trucks.
- Remove headlights, taillights, and plastic bumper covers.
- Front bumper may be changed to 2x4 inch tubing or 4 inch c-channel and a radiator guard is allowed nothing else. Cannot be wider than outside of the tires.
- All vehicles will have a standing start and the course will have several turns, some whoops, a table top, and some roller type jumps.
- Rollover protection required