LITTLE MR & MISS CONTEST
Wednesday, July 10th - 5:30 PM, Interviews will begin at 5 pm
Pre-Registration not Required.
Registration begins at 4:30- All Purpose Pavilion
Interviews being at 5:00
Public Viewing (On-Stage Question & Crowning) starts at 5:30 pm
Superintendents: Aron Knoche, 660-216-8603
Entry Fee: $2.00
1. Candidates shall be not less than 4 years of age and more than 7 year of age on or before January 1, 2019
2. Contestants must be residents of Lewis County.
3. Candidates will have a one-on-one interview with the judges and will also be asked question on stage. (Ex. favorite color, animal, what they like best about the fair, etc.)
4. Contestants are asked to wear nice casual clothes.
5. Winners will be asked to participate in various events during the fair and throughout the year.
6. Parents are welcome but must remain seated, PLEASE.