Open Swine Show
Show Friday @ 8:00 am
1. Entry Fee $10.00 per head.
2. All hogs must be in place by 7:00 am on Friday. Hogs will be weighed in at this time
3. Hogs will be released at 3:00 pm on Friday. They will receive their money at that time; IF they placed in a class.
4. Exhibitors may have 2 hogs in each class.
5. This is a Market Hog, All Breed Gilt & Barrow Show on foot.
6. All Market Hogs must have met weight requirements to show
8. Payback to top 7 places in each class
9. Classes : Light Barrows
General Livestock Rules
1. All exhibits must remain in place until released by superintendent in charge of department.
2. All livestock will be released at time given in each department.
3. Exhibitors of livestock will be required to keep stalls in a neat and clean condition.
4. Any exhibitor not complying with the rules of the fair will forfeit his of her premium money
5. Each exhibitor will furnish own feed, hay, straw and equipment
6. Health papers will be required on all breeding stock.
7. Superintendent of the department will assign stalls or pens
8. Livestock showing any clinical evidence of disease will NOT be permitted to enter the fairgrounds.